Get a watch with genuine gold right now.

Cecile Clinton nonalignedaa9 at sbvpeter.ru
Mon May 11 00:05:04 PDT 2009

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined

like this one for instance my older brother uploaded it while reminiscing about the old buggie he rebuilt in the 80s

where are neighborhoods like that anymore with bushes big enough to hide in and kids that go around the block together all afternoon and normal sized houses and the old winkfields next door ok i dont need the winkfields but id sure love to give my kids the rest

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

but the commonality between each experience was- it was out of my hands i occasionally fell in love with someone who couldnt be had i occasionally had to run from someone who wouldnt let me go

ready to share the love

and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me

project 31 is rolling along i have donations for every single item i need for the 31 newborn kits and lots of fabric donations and i will sew until there are 31 baby quilts too thank you SO much i was overwhelmed by the awesome response packages are starting to arrive i will be sure to post some pictures when i get it all together and ready to take to the humanitarian center my heart is happy

how have you been surprised what can i say

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

what im listening to this morningagain

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

guess what i finally put in the shop

but the main thing i love about this picture is tree cover you can see in the upper right corner thats how it was all around the block even on really hot days you could find a great place to play in some serious shade everyone had a huge tree or trees somewhere on their property and bushes and ivy and a great variety of things the only reason we had those young trees on the corner was because my mom sold our big palm tree to some palm springs landscapers ha

cate (incredulously) what were you a child of adam and eve

from brora

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop