Being fat is one of the toughest thing to deal with in life

Derick Sewell chrysanthemumsu82 at kouvolanptr.com
Sun May 10 17:24:40 PDT 2009

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

i love the comments i get from all of you.

where you can get great steak and shrimp

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

haha, that's my girl.

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

she's amazing.

and it's so yummy

i am excited about my new running shoes.

really really happy.

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

and you are happy.

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

i love her style.

and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

and i love it (thanks, coco).

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.

but then again, we looove roadtrips.