Sick of instant headaches? With us you can forget about them.

Misty Fischer excreting33 at arizonawinestorage.com
Tue May 5 13:32:07 PDT 2009

my happy little life

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

it was super delicious.

i am craving some sunshine.

with the sun streaming in

you sit at the counter

soft and long lacy scarf light enough for spring, extra long for winter wrapping, elegant enough for church, cute enough for a tshirt...i really love this scarf pattern (gee can you tell?).

it's definately worth the long drive,

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

haha, that's my girl.

have you seen april's ms living yet?

have a happy st. patrick's day.

trust me, you'll want her working her magic on you.

i love her style.

good news!

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

and you eat with your sunglasses on

my homekeeping secrets

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.