Feeling bad? We can make you feel healthy pretty rapidly.

Shelby Cherry abdomenspb954 at sanjosesharkstickets.com
Mon May 4 19:28:04 PDT 2009

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

and you are happy.

she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

she's cute

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

it was super delicious.

and you eat with your sunglasses on

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

in a tiny town in idaho

corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!

doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?

my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.