Even if you are making $5 per hour you can afford luxurious things.

Haley Baca cachev76 at steelbroker.ru
Mon May 4 06:03:14 PDT 2009

more earrings get yours here

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

well just as we were making preparations to get moving grant was granted that job he wanted right here in utah i guess were staying put (sorry shellie i wanted to live by you and drive to see ray and the beach on weekends real bad)

just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

and then i found myself a mother funny i thought id teach awhile longer and have grant all to myself and save some money

all the sudden im 30 i thought id be driving a mini van full of kids and happily decorating my own home but life has shown me again that i am not in control and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled

i will i will i will please hold me accountable if you dont see the results posted next week the inspiration pieces

one of my resolutions for 2009 was to stop ignoring the etsy shop and to not spin my wheels all day (these two problems are very related) i am the queen of walking in circles around the house and not really getting anything accomplished i wouldnt care except for that it drives me nuts part of the problem is my insomniatic nights which leave me only half there during the day times ( which then leads to high caffeine consumption) so i decided step one is to get good nights sleeps i am trying to change my night time routine to a peaceful herbal tea quiet inspiration seeking few hours it helps if i keep our room clean and the sheets freshly washed and calming reading more- tv less- at night is a goal then hopefully my days will be a little more with it because i hate wasting time

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

guess what i finally put in the shop

like this one for instance my older brother uploaded it while reminiscing about the old buggie he rebuilt in the 80s

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

Quilt kits finally all done

i look for girls with purses that compliment mine

this week i am getting all my ducks in a row so that this weekend i can hole up and sew myself some desperately needed skirts for church and summer

let me explain Buoy

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

Yummy fabric ready to ship

but we feel more blessed and amazed than ever at lifes unexpected twists and turns and how happy we are that there is a loving heavenly father that understands the little picture we have in our minds for our lives and gently and lovingly helps us change our vision to a masterpiece i really love life