Your manhood will never be destroyed as long as you stay with us.

Edwin Kendall croaking95 at writablehvds.com
Mon May 4 00:34:35 PDT 2009

back in a few days

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

where you can get great steak and shrimp

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

she's cute

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

ok, i'm off to knit...

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

and you eat with your sunglasses on

in a tiny town in idaho

interested? i think it would be so fun.

you sit at the counter

i am looking forward to a date with grant.

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

have you seen april's ms living yet?