We know the way to wake your small friend up.

Jerry Hinkle knotholes at vanniooak.com
Sun May 3 04:31:55 PDT 2009

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

she's amazing.

it was super delicious.

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.

with the sun streaming in

when she does these weekends she fills up really fast so don't wait- if you need color and/or cut and/or face waxing at very reasonable prices email her promptly and she'll get you booked and give you directions.

ok, i'm off to knit...

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.

in a tiny town in idaho

i want those red boots and that coat.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

i love the comments i get from all of you.

it's definately worth the long drive,

3. i think that packages stacked all over the house are a nice decorative touch (and they remind me how good people are to donate to project 31) happy things!

they make me smile every day.

she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.

i was chuckling while i cooked thinking about how my irish grandparents always had a plaque on their wall with this prayer on it: "may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead" ha!