You have a possibility have your passionate nights back.

Daryl Sheppard cuckoldedbb6 at wordiverse.com
Sat May 2 20:16:21 PDT 2009

i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.

they make me smile every day.

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

my homekeeping secrets

corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!

in a tiny town in idaho

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

haha, that's my girl.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

simple is always prettiest to me.

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

i love her style.

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!

see you then!

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

here's an irish blessing from us to you...