Msg:02582 Get all your luxury items here

Megan Decker fumble4 at gelfuzion.com
Sat May 2 16:18:30 PDT 2009

Hullo!About two weeks ago, I ordered two watches. A Rolex Daytona, and a Vacheron Constantin. I found your web site by chance, and decided to take a gamble and order these two watches. To my surprise and delight, my watches arrived in just under a week. The watches are amazing. We checked the Daytona against a real one, and you cant tell the difference. First class all the way. I just received my third watch, an A. Lange & Sohne!!!! The watch is fantastic!!! You can use me as a reference, if you would like. Just use my initials.

Megan Decker (US)

Thanks! http://godparentwatches.cn