Simple and helpful methods how to attract fine females.

Daryl Merrill titillate2 at classic-rock-artists.com
Sat May 2 11:57:16 PDT 2009

and you eat with your sunglasses on

i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.

i am looking forward to a date with grant.

and it's so yummy

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

have you seen april's ms living yet?

i made this one for a gift, but i've already cast on another for moi.

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

when she does these weekends she fills up really fast so don't wait- if you need color and/or cut and/or face waxing at very reasonable prices email her promptly and she'll get you booked and give you directions.

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.

trust me, you'll want her working her magic on you.

and i love it (thanks, coco).

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.