Lost your libido and strength? We would help you look for it.

Polly Haynes darrenac0 at reluctantwritersguide.com
Fri May 1 07:18:00 PDT 2009

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

i mean, look at her hair.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.

there's a tiny restaurant

my happy little life

she's amazing.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

i want those red boots and that coat.

i love the comments i get from all of you.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

in a tiny town in idaho

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

trust me, you'll want her working her magic on you.

it was super delicious.

soft and long lacy scarf light enough for spring, extra long for winter wrapping, elegant enough for church, cute enough for a tshirt...i really love this scarf pattern (gee can you tell?).

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.