We offer the best alarm-clocks for your little fellow down there.

Thanh Whalen tallyhosvk7 at drydex.com
Fri May 1 02:08:15 PDT 2009

soft and long lacy scarf light enough for spring, extra long for winter wrapping, elegant enough for church, cute enough for a tshirt...i really love this scarf pattern (gee can you tell?).

they make me smile every day.

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

she's cute

i love the comments i get from all of you.

wooohoooo!"

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.

haha, that's my girl.

there's a tiny restaurant

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

and it's so yummy

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

happy happy days.

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

and you are happy.