Classy, new and inexpensive watches

Kris Sanderson cypherpunks at jfet.org
Sun Mar 29 10:53:07 PDT 2009

Money is tight, times are hard. Christmas is over. Time to get a new Watch!
http://www.bothchip.com/

Visit Exqu1site Reps today and get a terrific designer watch imitation for a uniquely low price. Our watches are the most sought-after in the market, offering you the best performance and unsurpassed quality while allowing you to choose from hundreds of models within dozens of brands!
http://www.bothchip.com/

Don't delay your pleasure: our incredible watch collection awaits you at Exqu1site Reps, so come visit us now!