Take a look at the Jaeger LeCoultre watches!

Francesca Johns cypherpunks at jfet.org
Sat Mar 28 05:53:41 PDT 2009

It's the perfect time to get that dream watch you've fantasized about. But there's no need to empty your bank account while doing it!
http://reartime.com

Exqu1site Reps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you order two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://reartime.com

Most experts couldn't tell our watches from the real thing, and neither will your friends, so impress them today get started with your watch shopping now!