Fed up with taking pllls, Try new Via and Cia in the jelly form!

Carissa Mackey drain2 at seo-spain.com
Tue Mar 24 20:23:31 PDT 2009

You just need to move thoose link on picture to visit us

i made this one for a gift, but i've already cast on another for moi.
kiss me, i'm irish
she's amazing.

here's an irish blessing from us to you...
have you seen april's ms living yet?

and you are happy.
i am excited about my new running shoes.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures. ox
i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.
and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

you've gotta love people with humor like that.
she's cute

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.
this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!
really really happy.

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.
i am craving some sunshine.

it's definately worth the long drive,
but then again, we looove roadtrips.

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!
and you eat with your sunglasses on

time for a new spring look...
back in a few days

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.
i am not going to worry...about a thing.