Bullion and Bandits: The Improbable Rise and Fall of E-Gold

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 01:58:00 PDT 2009

The Wired article was particularly interesting, as it showed him trying to do
some "due-diligence" in order to deflect the heat he knew was coming down.

So he pro-actively sold out his customers and it did him no good
anyway....kinda predictable. The government wasn't really interested in "good"
egold customers vs "bad", though nailing the baddies of course gave the
operation some nice PR and a couple of promotions, I'm sure, as well.

-TD

steven.schear at googlemail.com
> From: jya at pipeline.com
> Subject: Re: Fwd: Bullion and Bandits: The Improbable Rise and Fall of
E-Gold

> Jackson has wonderfully demonstrated how to be a rat, first
> covertly, then openly, in order to make money, then save his
> skin, even going so far as to act as though he's being punished.
> Pity those he screwed, family, friends, associates, customers.
>
> Smells like a banker, a lying sack of shit. So he'll likely recover
> and prosper.
>
> There are no trustworthy financial systems, as Bob would
> yell to the kiddies except his, as he sucks coins out of their
> piggy banks, skipping pedo-abuse taxes on his illegal gains.

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try
bing_1x1