[Pigdog] Nation sees 50% rise in unfathomable headlines.

xtrakt xtrakt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:47:28 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 07:58:00AM -0700, jeremiah wrote:

> Then, as dissent really becomes important, you'll find the tools have
> been supressed and your messages criminalized. You will soon watch your
> precious Itarwebz go the way of Burma or Iran. And don't try to leave!
> All the new 'border security' will be doing the job of keeping you IN.

Communicating in the Resistance: Lessons Learned From the Battlefield
http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy61.1.html

> Pigdog will become REAL samizdat, again. I predict a revival of
> FIDO-style relays, and maybe even scanning the back pages of Computer
> Currents - for an interestingly subversive listing...

This was one of the better forums, but it was slim pickings:

The Mental Militia Forums: Gulchnet ramp up
http://tinyurl.com/lwld9a

We really need to get started on this FIDONet revival soon.  Um, I've
got a few external 56 modems lying around...

----- End forwarded message -----