All natural Weight Loss Solution , Try Acai Berry.

cypherpunks at jfet.org cypherpunks at jfet.org
Fri Jun 5 01:24:24 PDT 2009

Summer is coming people!
It's time to tighten up our bodies and clean our systems!
The fastest, easiest, and healthiest way to attain healthier and more energetic body is to cleanse yourself of all toxins and waste that is built-up inside you.
Acai Power Slim uses a proprietary blend of 8 powerful herbs that will help to clear your body of that excess build-up in your digestive tract that is weighing you down.
Cleansing your body assists in reducing bloating and gas in the abdominal region for a flatter and firmer stomach.
We're so convinced you will love our product!

Here are just a few of the thousands of happy testimonials we receive every day:

" I started on these two weeks ago, and I've already seen changes.
I'm down fifteen pounds.
This is the first product I've found that actually works!"
Rachel L., USA, MA

"Hello, I have just received my acai berry last week and I've noticed a big diference today in my stomach area,
my pouch is looking different and also feeling a little flat, I'm loving the product so far, and I am also keeping a diary."
Wendy N., France

"I just started taking mine, and I already feel better. I have so much more energy, and I love it. This is really going to work."

Garry H.,Thailand

Discover the magical powers of the Acai Slim!
We are letting you try it for FREE, you just pay the shipping costs!
Acai Slim, get the body you always wanted.