[gsc] criminals arrest free market moneteers

info info at freemarketmoney.com
Fri Jun 5 02:20:11 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,

Below is the latest news on Liberty Dollar.

Regards,

Jim

     	*_LIBERTY DOLLAR ALERT:_*
June 2009 Vol. 11 No. 06-A

Urgent News for All Liberty Dollar Supporters!

*FBI Arrests Bernard, Kevin, Sarah & Rachelle
The battle for a value based currency has began!*

The last two days have been amazing! Just shortly after midnight on
Tuesday, the
phone started ringing and I let the answering machine take the call.
But very
soon there was another call? with an even more urgent message! Very
quickly, a
friend of Kevin Innes, explained to me that Kevin had been "detained"
by the
local sheriff and was being held for the FBI to arrest him! Holy Cow!!
The #2
supporter for the Liberty Dollar and co-instructor at the Liberty Dollar
University training sessions was in deep trouble with the Feds! I was
sure to be
next. But would they arrive in a few minutes or would it be a pre-dawn
Nazi
style assault?

Finally, I got up at 4:00 AM. I was very concerned for Kevin and
wondered when
the FBI would hit me. Fortunately the morning was quickly filled with
a flurry
of calls from Kevin's friend, other interested parties, the usual
business calls
and making preparations for the inevitable knock on the door. But
nobody came.
Then just after noon, Niles, who's wife, Rachelle, manages the Liberty
Dollar
Fulfillment Office, called to tell me that Rachelle had been picked up
by the
FBI at the LD Office and was due to be arraigned in just a few hours!
The FBI
strikes again!

Luckily, I was able to talk to Rachelle via her cell phone while the
FBI was
holding her. I was pleased that the FBI agents were the friendly
professional
types and afforded Rachelle and I quite a few minutes of private
conversation.
Under the circumstances, Rachelle's demeanor and resolve was right on
target.
And very quickly, I learned that a warrant had been issued for my
arrest. And
just a quickly, Rachelle was off to court to be arraigned.

Much later in the afternoon, I learned to my surprise that three big
FBI agents
had arrested Sarah at work. She and Rachelle were arraigned together
and quickly
released to on their own recognizance (OR) before the sun set on a
very eventful
day for the Liberty Dollar. The quick, professional effort with Sarah
and
Rachelle were gratifying and encouraging. Unfortunately, I was to
learn that
Sarah lost her job because of this event.

By last afternoon it was clear that the Liberty Dollar would be best
served by
my turning myself in to the to the US Marshals, otherwise know as 'self
reporting.' After a few calls, I found myself talking to Agent Andy
(aka Agent
F) who was his usual friendly, chatty self. He even recognized my
voice although
we had only spoken twice and that was over 18 months ago. Sure enough he
confirmed that a federal arrest warrant for my arrest had been issued.
And after
a bit of gamesmanship with Agent Andy, I agreed to report to the US
Marshal's
office in Fort Myers, Florida at 9:00 AM on Thursday morning as it was
too late
to be arraigned, plus an overnight in jail would have wrinkled by
clothes  :)

The following morning, Thursday, June 3, 2009, I actually arrived at the
Marshal's office at 8:30 due to light traffic. As the saying goes, "If
you gotta
do time, do federal time." Quite simply, the federal boys are better
educated,
better trained and have better manners. I was immediately escorted to
a holding
cell. After an hour or less, I met with the Pre-Trila Service rep and
made it to
court at 11:00 in chains and handcuffs. The female judge was
businesslike and
granted my request to attend my son's graduation in Physics from UCLA
next week.
After fingerprinting, signing a $50,000 Appearance Bond, one final
meeting with
the Pre-Indictment Service rep, I was free.

In general, the arraignment was a pleasant affair. The US Marshals did
their job
with very little attitude, as they should. After all, I am self
reporting, and
it is for anything violent, I just want to prove that I have a right
to issue my
own currency and if any body chooses to use it then it is a "private
contract."
It is certainly not a crime.

*And so it came to pass,* 2009 years after the birth of Christ, that
four
regular Americans have taken a stand to defend the People's right to
protect
themselves from a government currency that has a long and unforgiving
history of
stealing the people's purchasing power. This is a test of individual
rights, as
protected by the Tenth Amendment. It is the deciding moment that a
private
voluntary barter currency (PVBC) is legal in the great United States
of America.
This is a test that the Liberty Dollar must and will pass, for that I
have no
doubt. But it will not be easy or cheap. Please, if you support our
efforts,
support us with any kind of money you have, including pro bono
services. Now
that the Liberty Dollar faces a federal criminal trial, it is the *US
Government
v Liberty Dollar* ala Bernard, Kevin, Sarah & Rachelle. Please help us
win.
Please help yourself win. Please help American win.

Very simply this is a Win or Lose battle. In addition to money for
this legal
fight we need articles that reference non-government currency, such as
Air Miles
as currency, legal research assistance, expert witnesses, legal
assistance, etc.
If you support the ideals of the Liberty Dollar, this is the time to
get behind
the Liberty Dollar. We critically need your help! Please send your
digital info
to Legal at LibertyDollar.org <mailto:Legal at LibertyDollar.org> and your
donations
of value including other kinds of "currencies" to:
LIBERTY DOLLAR
225 N. Stockwell Road
Evansville. Indiana. 47715

*The best news* is that the Liberty Dollar finally has the opportunity
to prove
beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is legal. Over two years ago I sued
the US
government for a Declaratory Judgment to resolve the legality issue.
And how did
they respond, they raided the Liberty Dollar and confiscated over $4
million
dollars in gold, silver and cash. The US government has done
everything possible
to kill the Liberty Dollar! And guess what? It has not worked. The
mere fact
that the Liberty Dollar is still in business is a testament to your
demand for
Real Money and the ideals that the Liberty Dollar represents.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support! Trust me, the
Liberty Dollar
is not made up of any fat cats. We are all just regular Americans. And
we all
just want good money, a lot less government and no damn war!

Click HERE <http://www.libertydollar.org/legal/pdf/
06042009_doj_pr.pdf> for a
stilted Press Release by the DOJ. Its three pages with a whopper by
Owen Harris,
Special FBI Agent in Charlotte who said, "When groups try to replace
the US
dollar with coins and bills that don't hold the same value..." WOW
what a
telling statement of pure spin.

Click HERE <http://www.libertydollar.org/legal/pdf/05192009_indictment.pdf
 > for
the 13 page Indictment.
Click HERE <http://www.libertydollar.org/legal/pdf/06032009_warrant_sb.pdf
 > for
Sarah's Arrest Warrant.

*Guess what?! Liberty Dollar still in business and we need more
business!* As
there has been no Cease and Desist Order, Liberty Dollar remains *OPEN
FOR
BUSINESS*. Please visit our shopping cart for all the 2009 Liberty,
Peace,
Freedom, T-Dollars and more. Don't be bashful or stupid. Silver is
going to the
moon, just as sure as the US dollar is going to hell with your
purchasing power.
Now is the time to protect your purchasing with the "inflation proof"
currency
and help usher in a new monetary model that provides the only proven,
peaceful,
and profitable solution to the monetary cancer that has infected
America.

*OUTSTANDING ORDERS:* Please rest assured that we will fill all
outstanding
orders. Yes, after producing a sizable amount of pre-minted Silver
Libertys and
finally getting current with most orders, we changed mints and are now
behind
again. We apologize emphatically! Poor and/or slow delivery is not
acceptable
business. It hurts everyone. And just when we were about to get
current again we
were arrested. Please continue to support us with your patience too.
We promise
to get every order out ASAP. But as I hope you can understand, it is a
struggle
to run a business, any business, in such an environment and fight a
major legal
battle for our right to protect our purchasing power

*The last few 2009 Arrest Dollars
<http://www.silverlibertymarketing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=343
 >*.
Are you familiar with the Arrest Dollars? Starting in 2007 and
continuing
through this year the Arrest Dollar is one ounce Silver Liberty that is
specially hand hallmarked with a micro "handcuffs" stamp and my
federally
registered mintmark. Issued only from the day of the raid to today.
The last few
2009 Arrest Dollars are currently on the Shopping Cart
<http://www.silverlibertymarketing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=343
 >.
After these are gone, they are gone to eBay for much more money.

*The 2009 Tea Party Dollar
<http://www.silverlibertymarketing.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=79>* (T-
Dollar)
is still available and we are still waiting confirmation on the
shipment. We are
still expecting to have the first batch order in the first 24 HOURS
here for the
July 4 events. The T-Dollar is still only a buck for an ounce of
copper AND you
can still get them for 10% discount to they $1 face value for a 100 or
more.
Hey, they are only a buck? you can't go wrong. Plus every copper issue
has sold
out. Get these while you can and help support our legal efforts tooJ

*The 2009 Silver Libertys
<http://www.silverlibertymarketing.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=77>!* The
backbone of the Liberty Dollar model is the one ounce .999 fine silver
Lib! Just
in the last few days, silver has bounced back over $16, soon the 30
day moving
average will be $16 and the Liberty Dollar will Move Up again to the
$50 Silver
Base. PLEASE don't be dumb and buy silver when it is high. Get it
NOW!!! Sure it
is not $5 per ounce any more, nor will it ever be again. $5 silver is
just not
possible with the government spending phony baloney fiat money like a
drunken
sailor. Please order silver now and protect your purchasing power and
profit
tomorrow!

Stay tuned to the Liberty Dollar News as we vindicate and validate the
legality
of the Liberty Dollar. Please take an active role in this exciting and
profitable time. Don't lose out. Get involved with the Liberty Dollar
to make
money, do good and have fun. I am having as much fun in my 60's and I
did in The
60's and hope you are too.

Thanks again for your support.

Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect
Editor at LibertyDollar.org <mailto:Editor at LibertyDollar.org>
www.LibertyDollar.org <http://www.LibertyDollar.org>
888.LIB.DOLLAR
888.421.6181

Click HERE <http://www.libertydollar.org/pommo/user/subscribe.php> to
Subscribe
to Future Mailings.

To be removed from all future mailings follow the instructions HERE
<http://www.libertydollar.org/pommo/user/update.php>.