Discover the magical powers of the Acai Fruit.

cypherpunks at jfet.org cypherpunks at jfet.org
Wed Jun 3 10:28:45 PDT 2009

Discover Acai Berry numerous weight loss and health benefits.

Slow down your aging process today by starting your free trial of Acai Slim.
Acai Power Slim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As seen on Oprah! Real testimonials: "I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Acai Power Slim, almost immediately took my cravings away. Now 4 weeks later, 3 belt holes later, I have become an advocate for this awesomely powerful, natural supplement!" "I tried Acai Power Slim after visiting your website, and I lost a few pounds without doing anything else. I was so amazed I decided to start exercising and getting outside more and I even starting eating better. Now I don't even look like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for more than a year don't even recognize me. The change is that dramatic! Thank you
. Acai Power Slim really works!" Read more testimonals here!

Krystal Madrid

you are one click away http://www.asderallb.net/?rsizflmonh