Discover the magical powers of the Acai Fruit.

Gil Oprah Choise shadsco62 at sky-ocean.net
Mon Jun 1 08:18:15 PDT 2009

      If you are having trouble
      viewing this email, please click
      here

      Flush out toxins with Acai Berry.

            The corwn Jewel of of the amazon shipped to your home.A recent study showed
            that the average 40 year old British woman has consumed the
            saturated fat ‘allowance’ of a 66 year old.The figure for men is
            only a little less alarming; the average 40 year old man has clocked
            up 50 years’ worth of his lifetime allowance of saturated
            fat.As well as weight gain,
            eating too much fat can lead to problems such as heart disease and
            type 2 diabetes.

            Don't miss
            out on the latest Our Offer offers and news simply add
            news at newsletterss.com to your address book or
            contacts list to ensure our emails always go into your inbox.

            becgvckkn 7558
            2009. All
            rights
reserved.