I want to get acquainted with you.

Connie Mcintosh 0.patel at mateusz-xgvy35g.jfet.org
Fri Jul 31 01:26:32 PDT 2009

Hello! My name is Olga. I want to get acquainted with you. I'm 27 years old. And I am lonely, and seeking long-term relations. I wish to find my second half which I have not met befor. May be you? I hope, that you will answer me and it will be the beginning of our relations. I send you a picture that you to see who I'm. More about myself I with pleasure will write you, if you answer me. Ask, if you have questions. I will be waiting for your answer. I hope, that you will not keep me waiting for a long time. Olga.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail:  olgapopelya at yahoo.com