spam, also DEFCON

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Fri Jul 24 00:29:50 PDT 2009

"J.A. Terranson" <measl at mfn.org> wrote:
> Its like being on frog again!

Yeah, every once in a while spammers manage to use a valid from:
address.  It doesn't appear that they're getting any smarter (i.e., the
frequency doesn't seem to be increasing drastically), but if it gets
worse I will try to improve the situation on this end.

On a completely different note, anyone going to DEFCON this year?  I
may be busy some or all of the early part of the con, but if there
is a decent contigent we ought to get a meetup together.

-=rsw