The affordable watch alternative

Karina Scott cypherpunks at jfet.org
Sat Jan 31 01:05:30 PST 2009

Dear Agustin,

Have you been dreaming about owning an expensive designer watch? Now you can, just without the high price tag!
http://rebekahanntune.freehostingz.com

Vi it Pres ge Reps today and get a terrific designer watch imitation for a uniquely low price. Our watches are the most sought-after in the market, offering you the best performance and unsurpassed quality while allowing you to choose from hundreds of models within dozens of brands!
http://rebekahanntune.freehostingz.com

Clck he re n w and enjoy our fast shipping and safe billing method while getting the most realistic look on a fine reproduction timepiece.

Sincerely,
Mr Patton