January promo on watches

Jefferey Napier cypherpunks at jfet.org
Thu Jan 29 17:35:17 PST 2009

Dear Ismael,

Have you been dreaming about owning an expensive designer watch? Now you can, just without the high price tag!
http://tammysrose66gifo.1stfreehosting.com

Prestige Reps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you order two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://tammysrose66gifo.1stfreehosting.com

With so many watches that look and work like the real thing, I guarantee you'll have a delicious time finding yours at our store!

Sincerely,
Mr Brewster