You can save 80% on Cartier

Sasha Ackerman cypherpunks at jfet.org
Thu Jan 29 17:15:28 PST 2009

Dear Karen,

Loving yourself is the first step in loving life. And what better way to do it, than by getting yourself a fine designer watch?
http://lmsellfuja.hostparq.com

Prestige Reps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you order two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://lmsellfuja.hostparq.com

Don't believe me? Click here to enter Prestige Reps right now, and see it with your very own eyes!

Sincerely,
Mr Curtis