CareerBuilder Home Based Job Vacancy ($2,000 per month)

Brittany Winston casasj at nygh.moe.edu.sg
Fri Jan 9 19:56:33 PST 2009

CareerBuilder Home Based Job Position ($2K/mo)

Applicants applying should be based in the United States.

Prospective Hire,

Our Human Resource Staff has reviewed your contact details for employment consideration. The vacancy available with our Company is an admin position which allows the assistant to work from home. This is primarily an online job paying a guaranteed $2,000 each month. After a 6 month probationary period benefits will be available to each assistant. These benefits include life insurance, dental, and health. Select assistants will be eligible for advancement to a staff position after 6 months.

This employment offer is serious and only serious individuals need apply. If this position is a great way to complement your income needs then you should apply NOW. This is a part-time position offering full time benefits and pay. Only a few hours of your time each week is required. Work schedules can be flexible. Or management and staff are willing to work around nearly any schedule. Thank you for your time and we hope to be welcoming you to our Company.

Important Note:
All interested applicants should complete the employment application located on the website at  www.Position349.Com
under the Employment Section.

If you feel you received this email in error please accept our sincere apology. No further action is needed on your part and you will be removed from our system automatically if you do not respond to this offer for employment. Thank you for understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

Applicants applying should be based in the United States.

--
Best Regards,
Hiring Management