The Straight Dope: How would I go about laundering money?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Jan 9 09:42:02 PST 2009

Sounds like Cecil has a honey-pot contract with the USG,
with USB paying his fee via E-Gold.

Could you write a bit, or forward from other smart-asses,
about how not entrap or not be trapped by the motherfuckers
around the planet whose nuts are being squeezed by Sam,
Sam's yellow-bellied bankers and the Russian wives whoring
for FATF.

Thanks kindly.

Mr. Clean, scared shitless, deeply in debt to the global
revenuers coming up the booby-trapped trail as we jaw.
My commie bitch squealed, he/she hissed, capitalists
are so naive, Madoff's an amateur compared to the
Comintern.