[fc-announce] Financial Crypto February 23-26 in Barbados,

Tyler Moore tmoore at seas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 7 10:58:44 PST 2009

Early Registration Deadline Approaching

Call for Participation

Financial Cryptography and Data Security '09
http://fc09.ifca.ai/

Thirteenth International Conference
February 23-26, 2009
Accra Beach Hotel & Resort
Barbados

Early registration deadline approaching fast!  Register by January 21
to receive a discount.  For full details, visit:

http://fc09.ifca.ai/registration.html

Also, reserve your hotel room by January 22 in order to guarantee
availability:

http://fc09.ifca.ai/accommodation.html

Financial Cryptography and Data Security is a major international
forum for research, advanced development, education, exploration and
debate regarding information assurance in the context of finance and
commerce. We have assembled a vibrant program featuring 21 peer-
reviewed research paper presentations, two panels (on the economics
of information security and on authentication), and a keynote address
by David Dagon.  To view the complete program, visit:

http://fc09.ifca.ai/program.html

We look forward to seeing you in Barbados!

Tyler Moore
FC '09 General Chair