Show your friends how filthy rich You are

Tara Ramey cypherpunks at jfet.org
Sat Feb 28 17:16:42 PST 2009

Money is tight, times are hard. Christmas is over. Time to get a new Watch!
http://rxcollusive.cn

At Exquisite Reps we make it easy to get a Rolex, Cartier, Bvlgari or any brand name that you think of. As long as it is considered a high class watch, you will find it in our one of a kind store!
http://rxcollusive.cn

Click here now and enjoy our fast shipping and safe billing method while getting the most realistic look on a fine reproduction timepiece.