Show your friends how filthy rich You are

Ginger Hendrickson cypherpunks at jfet.org
Thu Feb 12 08:58:48 PST 2009

Money is tight, times are hard. Christmas is over. Time to get a new Watch!
http://www.jocalomuq.cn

At Prest1ge R3ps we make it easy to get a Rolex, Cartier, Bvlgari or any brand name that you think of. As long as it is considered a high class watch, you will find it in our one of a kind st re!
http://www.jocalomuq.cn

Enjoy the fastest shipping around, paired with secure billing, incredible customer service and the largest online selection of fine reproduction timepieces only at Prest1ge R3ps, of course!