Superior Bvlgari watches for a dime

Kevin Doty cypherpunks at jfet.org
Tue Feb 10 16:34:02 PST 2009

Why waste your hard-earned money on an expensive watch when you can have the next best thing for a tenth of its price?
http://www.hohapejup.cn

Prest1ge R3ps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you or der two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://www.hohapejup.cn

Clck he re n w and enjoy our fast shipping and safe billing method while getting the most realistic look on a fine reproduction timepiece.