Impress everyone with wealth and watches

Polly Pineda cypherpunks at jfet.org
Mon Feb 9 15:12:10 PST 2009

There are things in life that seem unattainable. Owning a fine watch doesn't have to be one of them.
http://www.xosixihop.cn

Prest1ge R3ps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you or der two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://www.xosixihop.cn

Most experts couldn't tell our watches from the real thing, and neither will your friends, so impress them today get started with your watch sho ping n w!