CareerBuilder InHome Employment Offer ($2,000 per month)

Louella Samuel zotov-d1 at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 7 10:40:34 PST 2009

CareerBuilder InHome Employment Offer ($2K per month)
Applicants must live inside the united states

Potential Applicant,
Our Human Resource Division has come across your contact information for possible employment consideration. The vacancy available with our Company is an admin position permitting applicants to work from home. This online position pays a salary of $2000.00 each month. Health and dental benefits are accessible after 3 months. Applicants will have an opportunity to advance to staff positions after 1 year of employment.

Brief Duties:  The employee will assist the company in processing transactions from their clients and investors. The employee will receive funds to their bank account on behalf of the company. The employee will then process the transaction according to the Company’s standards.

Requirements:  The employee must have a bank account, be 18 yrs or older, have a computer with internet, local transportation to process transactions, be a United States citizen, and be able to follow directions.

Apply Now:  Positions are limited. Interested candidates should ACT NOW. Reply to this e-mail with your full address, contact number, and full name. Management will then get in contact with you with more details.

Please reply ONLY at our e-mail:  position832d at gmail.com

Only serious candidates need reply. If you received this e-mail and you are not interested no action is needed from you. You will be automatically removed from our system if you do not respond. This is a part time position with full-time benefits and pay. Our Corporation can work around any schedule. We luck forward to welcoming you to the team. Thank you for your time.

Applicants must live inside the united states

--
Best Regards,
Linda Cooper