January promo on watches

Fritz Peck cypherpunks at jfet.org
Mon Feb 2 14:23:51 PST 2009

A fine designer watch says means refinement and money. A fine, non-expensive designer watch also means intelligence!
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=diveknow%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (Click on link after "Go Directly To")

Prest1ge R3ps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you or der two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=diveknow%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (Click on link after "Go Directly To")

Don't delay your pleasure: our incredible watch collection awaits you at Prest1ge R3ps, so come vi it us n w!