Privacy and profit

Rayservers rayservers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:27:34 PST 2009

On 12/10/09 18:53, Europus wrote:
> John Young wrote:
>> Thirded.
>
> Not to be another "me too" but, me too.
>
> It should be safe to say, we all feel that way - those of us who
> really care. But "me too-ism" is addressed elsewhere.
>
> So, *group hug* *fist punch* *high five* (select as appropriate)
> and let's keep our guards up. They are not relenting.
>
> Ulex

Dear Friends,

Here is another me too, with a request (at the bottom).

I have had quite the adventure over the last few years, enough I believe to
annoy the rascals. I practice what most only preach, and am determined to not
make the mistakes such as those by e-gold et all.

It seems that the most occult of contemporary knowledge is money, economics and
law, and the from extensive conversations I know how rare a combination of true
comprehension in such is.

>From my experience it seems that even with just a few readers I have managed to
annoy some of "them"... because some of the analysis has hit close to home.

The time has come to go forward with the next generation of software and the
next generation of lawful money. I have set up TikiWiki 4.0 on an SSL only site,
feel free to use and create with it.

https://freedom.rayservers.com/Web+4.0

This below is the stub for a distributed agent platform for Global Settlement:

https://freedom.rayservers.com/Globalisles.net

This covers the stub for the GSF system:
https://freedom.rayservers.com/The+Global+Settlement+Foundation+System

A stub for economics & how we will have to proceed:

https://freedom.rayservers.com/Weave+your+Independence

Some articles I believe have made an impact in certain circles:
http://www.rayservers.com/blog/inflation-and-deflation-all-at-the-same-time

http://www.rayservers.com/blog/generating-power-from-stupidity---the-harsh-truths-of-the-world-financial-system

http://www.rayservers.com/blog/fraudulent-finance-for-dummies
https://freedom.rayservers.com/Fraud

And in nice color PDF that will land on the desk of every bureaucrat at the UN
some day soon that explains what your "cash in the bank" is:
http://www.rayservers.com/images/AUric.pdf

An abbreviated GSF overview:
http://www.global-settlement.org/GSF-web.pdf

None of this is going to be subsidized by any of the gentlemen who would rather
wish it weren't. So this information needs to get in front of those who matter -
those who control assets of production - who stand to lose control in the
greatest swindle of all time that is ongoing.

That swindle, is staggering. Dubai is visible evidence of it. Too many people
who once had an incredible number of zeros in their "asset portfolios" are
waking up to a nightmare they do not comprehend. The reason is so staggeringly
simple that they refuse to believe it: Bank-liabilities to pay legal tender are
vanishing into the thin air from which they appeared.

So here is the request:

I wrote a Christmas 2009 message that is here:
http://www.rayservers.com/xmas09

It touches on much of this, in an simpler fashion. It needs to go out far and
wide without spamming. An economy has to be build from scratch. Those that try
to restore the Common Law such as Rod Class and Dave Buess, need to be widely
known.

The scandals of our time need coherent coverage. It is not going to happen
within the old dying structures.

http://www.rayservers.com/blog/rodney-class-vs-us

So, please see this message: http://www.rayservers.com/xmas09 and send it out to
your friends. If you have a high traffic web site, use the affiliate system to
put the word out and make money while you are at it. If Rayservers is successful
commercially (way beyond what it is today), it will be good news for the poor
coders who are coding tor for an occasional T-shirt.

https://freedom.rayservers.com/blogpost3-Tor-and-Bandwidth-Settlement

Become an issuer, vault, dealer, producer, investor, trader, coder, miner,
doctor etc., and to be innovative. There is a whole world economy waiting to be
taken over. Weave your independence:

https://freedom.rayservers.com/Weave+your+Independence

Privacy has one very important feature - keeping the profits of your
productivity from being stolen by the parasites in power. This is why "they"
hate it, and this is why Google's new attitude is now Evil.

Cheers,

---Venkat.

http://www.rayservers.com/xmas09