Want enlarge your penis u to 4 inches?Free Trials are available. First package cost only 5.95 for shipping.Order today and get BIGGGGG within first month. ghyu

Lakisha T. Holman t_holmanrc at videotron.ca
Wed Dec 9 17:56:53 PST 2009

Dear cypherpunks at jfet.org

http://comegrey.com
FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE
YOU DONT NEED TO BUY FOR TRY .
YOU CAN PAY 5.95 for shipping and we give you them for FREE
LIMITED OFFER

A breakthrough in herbal Science has created a pill that has been designed specifically for penis enlargement.
 The tests that took place over a 6 month period showed that out of the 50,000
Males from around the world who participated, the average gain after 5 months of taking
pills was 3.72 Inches!

Amazing, PERMANENT RESULTS that will last.

ť Gain 3+ Inches In Length.
ť Increase Your Penis Width (Girth) By upto 20%.
ť Help Stop Premature Ejaculation!
ť Produce Stronger, Rock Hard Erections.
ť 100% Safe To Take, With NO Side Effects.
ť Fast Shipping WorldWide.
ť Doctor Approved And Recommended.
ť No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!
ť Very discrete shipping and billing
ť 100% Money Back Guarantee.
ť *3 FREE  !!
ť Highly secure 128bit order processing

http://comegrey.com

Thanks
Mary Vargas

cypherpunks at jfet.org wrote:
> Want enlarge your penis u to 4 inches?Free Trials are available. First package cost only 5.95 for shipping.Order today and get BIGGGGG within first month.
d8g0oz1uny-
out me now
http://comegrey.com/w.php