We offer the best 100% acai capsules at the best prices.

Michael Shaffer cypherpunks at jfet.org
Fri Aug 28 23:55:56 PDT 2009

                You're
                  receiving this because you have subscribed to the Vjotut
                  Mailinglist.Having trouble reading this email? View
                  it in your browser.

                  Get The Weight loss trial while the supplies lastCome on over and take a look at how we can make you better. Try it free.

                  Ready to enter?

                This
                  announcement has been sent to cypherpunks at jfet.org
                  because you have subscribed to the uesh Mailinglist. If you're
                  not interested in receiving these kinds of emails from us in
                  the future, you can unsubscribe
                  instantly.