I was shy, I didnt want to tell you..but this is amazing

Romona Muniz cypherpunks at jfet.org
Mon Aug 24 11:56:45 PDT 2009

    Click
      here to view it in your browser  |   Click
      here  to Unsubscribe.

    Before
      starting this newsletter .....     can I ask you to tell your
      friends about it, and get them to sign up? Thank you

    Make a change in your life today, click and see to find out more, try it free!>>

    This
      mailing system may only be used for sending permission based email. If
      you did not give permission to receive emails from this sender, please notify us. This email was sent to
      cypherpunks at jfet.org | Print
      / PDF version | Read our Privacy Policy.