[Piraten Bayern Intern] Pirate Party International (PPI) coreteam founded

Thilo Schumann pirat at pingu.info
Fri Aug 21 05:20:04 PDT 2009

Ahoi,

Als kleine Randnotiz zur Weiterverbreitung.

Gru_
Thilo

---

* Announcement for immediate release *

  * Pirate Party International (PPI) coreteam founded *

We are happy to announce that in succession of PPI coordinator Andrew
Norton we founded a team of 6 persons called "PPI coreteam". Those 6
people are namely
Samir Allioui / Coretx from PP-NL (co-presidency)
Patrick Mdchler / Valio from PP-CH (co-presidency)
Laurent Le Besnerais / Cwicket from PP-FR
Ralph Hinterleitner / Pertain from PP-DE and from PP-AT
Thilo Schumann / Pingu from PP-DE
David Xanatos / DavidXanatos from PP-AT

As a sidenote: We are currently looking to support our team by a
spanish and a portuguese speaking person. Please contact us in case
of interest.

On August 18th we organized an IRC meeting to discuss the
organization of the team and the immediate tasks we want to tackle
(decision summary http://lists.pirateweb.net/pipermail/
pp.international.general/2009-August/003948.html).
Once the coreteam has finished laying down an improved foundation and
infrastructure of a strong and firm PPI, we would like to see one
member of each party having the same democratic rights in defining
the lead of PPI. Until that time, we will avoid speaking out
political issues, and focus on infrastructure, collaboration and the
sharing of resources. We look forward to the future of our
international ship and hope to find good support in our crew, namely
all pirate party members around the globe. :)

with pirately greetings

Coretx & Valio

----- End forwarded message -----