Participate in Dept of Homeland Security discussion (fwd)

Bill St. Clair billstclair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:21:21 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 11:09 AM, J.A. Terranson<measl at mfn.org> wrote:
> [Oh gawd...]
>
>      A National Dialogue on the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review
>
>      []  You're Invited! The National Dialogue on the Quadrennial Homeland
Security Review begins TODAY! Join the conversation at
>      HomelandSecurityDialogue.org

Somehow I doubt they'll appreciate my perspective:

1) Completely eliminate the Department of Homeland Security

2) Remove all infringements on the right to keep and bear arms and
return to the homeland security the founders envisioned, the
unorganized militia.

It would be hard to even state my perspective at their site. It splits
the problem up into umpteen components, and expects you to comment on
them individually, assuming that their compartmentalization of the
problem is the only possibility.

-Bill