We sell the best alarm-clocks for your little friend down there.

Carlo Yang phrasednx98 at raidguru.com
Thu Apr 30 18:02:20 PDT 2009

refined sugar will be your enemy till you die

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

Quilt kits finally all done

a few months in the life of this infertile girl

snacks NUTS i would die without nuts i love roasted almonds cashews peanuts i also love those roasted edamame they taste like nuts even though theyre not and nuts taste really good with a few slices of swiss cheese also deli meat slices celery with peanut butter on it a few whole grain crackers with cheese beef jerky sugar free snack packs stuffed mushrooms hard boiled eggs string cheese protein bars crudites and more NUTS

but the main thing i love about this picture is tree cover you can see in the upper right corner thats how it was all around the block even on really hot days you could find a great place to play in some serious shade everyone had a huge tree or trees somewhere on their property and bushes and ivy and a great variety of things the only reason we had those young trees on the corner was because my mom sold our big palm tree to some palm springs landscapers ha

and then i realized i love her so much

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

valentines day preparations

more earrings get yours here

but the pattern is still available

like this one for instance my older brother uploaded it while reminiscing about the old buggie he rebuilt in the 80s

a conversation today

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

breakfast i always have two eggs and salsa always i dont really get sick of it and it would really stink if i did because theres not a lot out there for breakfast actually when you are at your ideal weight and ovulating regularly you can have any kind of whole grain hot cereal without a problem you know steel cut oats etc i am not quite there yet berries and grapes are pretty low on the glycemic index and i have those too oh and i love cottage cheese with fruit

1 luce 2 Untitled 3 Working 4 Stove Top

my room is clean and im knitting