From now you don▓t need a crane to lift your tool up.

Terry Snyder sleepwalk at ramss.com
Thu Apr 30 03:20:43 PDT 2009

more earrings get yours here

i spent a few years calming down my teen angst and attempting to grow up i loved san luis obispo i was ready to chill there for good

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

cate (incredulously) what were you a child of adam and eve

i got a lot emails about what i eat and how it effects pcos- so i hope you dont mind if i just answer all the questions here instead of going through each email

well just as we were making preparations to get moving grant was granted that job he wanted right here in utah i guess were staying put (sorry shellie i wanted to live by you and drive to see ray and the beach on weekends real bad)

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

i love all the sweet artistically talented bloggers that offer free downloads around holidays for us readers

when cate is too scared to go downstairs penny will go with her and everything is all right she lets cate dress her up for weddings or try to ride her or pull her by the tail almost daily and even knowing the torture she will soon endure she gets so excited when cate gets home from school

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

but we feel more blessed and amazed than ever at lifes unexpected twists and turns and how happy we are that there is a loving heavenly father that understands the little picture we have in our minds for our lives and gently and lovingly helps us change our vision to a masterpiece i really love life