She will not need a magnifying glass from now to find your tool.

Hillary Vera drummers8 at isc-sl.com
Wed Apr 29 11:35:48 PDT 2009

a little note for my valentine

and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me

it makes me too happy drawers full of yarn too glorious

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

cause that would make me happy

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

more earrings get yours here

the girl loves chocolate milk

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy

Quilt kits finally all done

from toast

my room is clean and im knitting

ok its hard to stop i love every song

cate chose these pretty little traditional valentines cards from bunny cakes i love them

confession  i miss saved by the bell

and then i realized i love her so much

i do have one faithful companion who is braving the germs penny the pug russell

and i cheat like alot well usually i ease up on weekends but i feel so crappy and bloated again that i cant wait to start eating right on monday but i have kind of had to tell myself this is just the new lifestyle and if i want to indulge every now and again im going to cause id rather die than not be able to have some chips and guac or a slice of cake every now and again so if i eat like this 90% of the time then ive noticed that my body or the scale doesnt mind if i wander in my choices a bit the other 10% exercising everyday helps with this too i feel like its a great trade off- feeling great and a regular period for a little self control

but the main thing i love about this picture is tree cover you can see in the upper right corner thats how it was all around the block even on really hot days you could find a great place to play in some serious shade everyone had a huge tree or trees somewhere on their property and bushes and ivy and a great variety of things the only reason we had those young trees on the corner was because my mom sold our big palm tree to some palm springs landscapers ha