We have medicine to cure any illness you suffer from.

Courtney Kiser anecdoteg317 at keeyau.com
Wed Apr 29 11:13:38 PDT 2009

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

back in a few days

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;

with the sun streaming in

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

in a tiny town in idaho

i love her style.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

kiss me, i'm irish

when she does these weekends she fills up really fast so don't wait- if you need color and/or cut and/or face waxing at very reasonable prices email her promptly and she'll get you booked and give you directions.

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

Coco

wooohoooo!"

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.

i want those red boots and that coat.