A genuine man consists of masculinity,stamina endurance,and force.

Josh Zamora collarbone at leonardsstoneandfireplace.com
Wed Apr 29 12:02:13 PDT 2009

you sit at the counter

and i love it (thanks, coco).

have a happy st. patrick's day.

i love her style.

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

and you eat with your sunglasses on

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

i want those red boots and that coat.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

i mean, look at her hair.

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

it was super delicious.

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;

she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.