Size matters above all √ ask any lady.

Eileen Toney reemergings2 at fuentejp.com
Wed Apr 29 07:40:32 PDT 2009

a few months in the life of this infertile girl

but the pattern is still available

goal peaceful nights productive days

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there

again happy things

i love all the sweet artistically talented bloggers that offer free downloads around holidays for us readers

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

and i cheat like alot well usually i ease up on weekends but i feel so crappy and bloated again that i cant wait to start eating right on monday but i have kind of had to tell myself this is just the new lifestyle and if i want to indulge every now and again im going to cause id rather die than not be able to have some chips and guac or a slice of cake every now and again so if i eat like this 90% of the time then ive noticed that my body or the scale doesnt mind if i wander in my choices a bit the other 10% exercising everyday helps with this too i feel like its a great trade off- feeling great and a regular period for a little self control

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

let me explain Buoy

i am determined

Taking the valentines happy girl

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

you love him too right

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me