I Like 'em Small and Focused

Caroline Romero garyw5 at overboardart.com
Tue Apr 28 17:51:36 PDT 2009

Yummy fabric ready to ship

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

refined sugar will be your enemy till you die

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

confession  i miss saved by the bell

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast

what do you look for in a best friend

from brora

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

and then i realized i love her so much

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

i know some people dont love the whole valentines thing but it is so fun to me i dont care if the greeting card company made it up- any day where i get to be pretty treated with sweetness have a declicious dinner and some romance is right on in my book

it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined

ready to share the love

cause that would make me happy

secondly i must say i know carbohydrates arent bad i know bread is life and wheat is the staff of life a lot of fruits and veggies are quite sugary/ starchy for almost everyone eating all these foods in moderation will do them fine but remember i am trying to regulate an abnormality to a diabetic sugar is the devil to someone with celiac disease wheat is the devil to someone with milk allergies dairy is the devel and what ive come to believe that for some women who dont ovulate high blood sugar may be their devil and it definately is mine

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

and the dishes she cleans for me i dont even have to rinse before putting things in the dishwasher anymore and how warm she keeps my toesies while im sitting at the desk working on the computer who needs slippers it seems her only desire in life is to be close to us and all she asks for is an occasional pet and some food and water truly my lowest maintenance friend