Being healthy and sound should be your prime aim.

Scottie Dodge corporal at rere.ru
Tue Apr 28 15:49:17 PDT 2009

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

from toast

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast

they make me happy

what im listening to this morningagain

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

cate what did you play on the computer then

i went to the fabric store tonight in search of prints to make some new spring scarves with some will probably end up in the shop too i just love this look also i love toast (the catalog and the cooked bread)

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

i never thought life would then take me to utah to attend byu and then off to serve as a missionary for a year and a half but it did and it was hardest most surprising most rewarding experience of my life

with that heres the stuff i eat salad with chicken a different salad with chicken repeat repeat this is the hard thing about it not a ton of delicious options im kind of kidding ive found a few other yummy things too

im just obsessed with him

Quilt kits finally all done

you love him too right

it made me happy

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean