Invite. Engage. Inoculate.

Quinton Hartley saridkq68 at nelsonsys.com
Tue Apr 28 03:15:47 PDT 2009

i do have one faithful companion who is braving the germs penny the pug russell

but the main thing i love about this picture is tree cover you can see in the upper right corner thats how it was all around the block even on really hot days you could find a great place to play in some serious shade everyone had a huge tree or trees somewhere on their property and bushes and ivy and a great variety of things the only reason we had those young trees on the corner was because my mom sold our big palm tree to some palm springs landscapers ha

feeling so inspired

plan to be surprised

and i cheat like alot well usually i ease up on weekends but i feel so crappy and bloated again that i cant wait to start eating right on monday but i have kind of had to tell myself this is just the new lifestyle and if i want to indulge every now and again im going to cause id rather die than not be able to have some chips and guac or a slice of cake every now and again so if i eat like this 90% of the time then ive noticed that my body or the scale doesnt mind if i wander in my choices a bit the other 10% exercising everyday helps with this too i feel like its a great trade off- feeling great and a regular period for a little self control

and the dishes she cleans for me i dont even have to rinse before putting things in the dishwasher anymore and how warm she keeps my toesies while im sitting at the desk working on the computer who needs slippers it seems her only desire in life is to be close to us and all she asks for is an occasional pet and some food and water truly my lowest maintenance friend

it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined

a little note for my valentine

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

cause that would make me happy

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

i love all the sweet artistically talented bloggers that offer free downloads around holidays for us readers

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

goal peaceful nights productive days

again happy things

ready to share the love

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

lunch whole wheat pita with tuna or deli meat or a big salad with grilled chicken

but let me tell you thats not how it will really go i imagine most kids will want to stay home and play computer games but their moms will make them come and so theyll grudgingly put on a some church pants and skirts so i was wondering if you could help me know how to bring the romance back into our modern life its not really that important no matter the dress or the menu we just want the kids to come to feel the spirit of the temple but its like you said anne when you dont use your imagination to make life beautiful how much you miss

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me